Vboxwrapper release notes
Release notes for vboxwrapper
- Added support for multiattach mode (avoid copying VM image to each slot dir).
- Remove support for the COM interface to VBox on Windows. This broke with each VBox release, and was no more reliable than using the cmdline script supplied by VBox.
- Make sata/IntelAHCI the default virtual disk controller (recommended by Vbox); make controller type and model configurable.
- Makes VRAM size and virtual graphics adapter type configurable via vbox_job.xml
- Forward CMOS clock setting (localtime/UTC) from the host to VirtualBox guests