Getting executables from Github
The BOINC repository on Github automatically builds the client and Manager for various platforms. It does this for each branch. You can download the resulting executables as follows:
- Go to the BOINC repo
- Click on "branches" or use the popup menu to select a branch.
- Click on the green check-mark on the line with the branch description.
- Select a Pull Request, and click Show all checks
- This brings up a menu of platforms (built targets). Scroll down to the one you want, and click on Details.
- Click on Summary
- This will show a list of "artifacts". Download the one you want.
- It builds only executables, not installers.
- Executables are deleted after 30 days