Is your user style working? I can't make mine work. I confirmed with Firebug that anything I put on my custom CSS doesn't even appear anywhere in the page or any imported stylesheet. Nicolas (talk) 17:19, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- No, not working. MediaWiki does aggressive caching, so I tried ?action=purge (but should it be &action=purge) and holding down Shift to force an update. It would be neat to be able to try things out on my own account but then get you to put goodies in the global one. Maybe it something for a newer release of MW? Vaporware?
- The global MediaWiki:Monobook.css does work on other wikis so should work here.
- Would you consider putting the TOC float there? The preview feature is nice too. --Eric (talk) 17:32, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
Most probably it's disabled. User stylesheets and JS scripts are server settings; and I just noticed they're off by default. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:%24wgAllowUserCss
- That would explain it. The default is off, and I doubt David changed anything like this from the default. Do you want to ask him to turn it on? I'm turning it on for Pirates and my other wikis. --Eric (talk) 18:31, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
Real Name test
I entered a real name, so now that should show up in the RecentChanges log intead of my "handle". Let's see if it works... Eric (talk) 23:36, 9 July 2011 (UTC)
- Nope. Eric (talk) 15:52, 16 July 2011 (UTC)