Just discovered how to send messages to other registered contributors, I think. We'll see if this works. Thanks for changing the boinc_cmd back to boinccmd. Maybe you could convince "them", whoever "they" are, to name the darn thing boinccmd instead of boinc_cmd to agree with the decision and the wiki article.
- They are already working on changing all the build scripts to use boinccmd. Nicolas 02:30, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- OK, sounds good.
Also, I added what might be some controversial and unacceptable stuff in a new section called Attach project dialogue in the Miscellaneous section. I have a feeling it may not meet with Dave A.'s approval. If it does not then it can be deleted or sent back to me with suggestions for making it acceptable. Dagorath
- The word "dialogue" (UK spelling) looks strange to me... Would you agree with naming it 'dialog'?
- Or what about 'wizard'? That's what I see it called on forums, etc... Nicolas 02:30, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- I've already moved the page, now I'll edit the page itself and change dialogue to wizard. Dagorath (talk) 02:54, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- David now blocked anonymous users from creating pages. I'd wait for another attack before adding captcha... Nicolas (talk) 16:37, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- Ask David about them. He told me to check with him before doing any change to the MediaWiki namespace. 184.108.40.206 18:02, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oops, I forgot I wasn't logged in... 220.127.116.11 18:05, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Migrating from Trac
I'm new here, but I think I'm starting to learn my way around. Thanks for the kind words. Is the goal to move everything from Trac to here? Or is this wiki only for things users would deal with, while the trac is for developers? --Pat Hawks (talk) 18:23, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- Not my call. I asked that before (if everything should be moved), and was told no, but I'm not sure if it was because they don't want to move everything from Trac into here, or because it's too much work (in which case they'd accept if somebody offered to do it). Nicolas (talk) 13:54, 19 February 2009 (UTC)