Specialized download pages
Some sites may want versions of the BOINC download page that show only particular versions or platforms. This can be done by adding parameters to the http://boinc.berkeley.edu/download_all.php URL.
- Show versions that are still under test
- Show no versions earlier than x
- Show no versions later than x
- Show version x in details
- Show versions for platform x (win/winx64/mac/macppc/linux/linuxx64/linuxcompat/androidarm/androidmips/androidx86)
- Show only a specific type of installer (win_old/win_new/bare_core/sea/mac_advanced/apk)
- Show results as XML (other options are ignored).
version is used to show only one specific file and must be used with platform and type.
For example: http://boinc.berkeley.edu/download_all.php?min_version=5.0&dev=1 shows only versions 5.0 and later, include test versions.