Joined: 23 Nov 15
I had prepare new cpu app in my project by I can't run it with my acctual NCI app.
From the begining of my project http://goofyxgridathome.net/ I have:
1. <non_cpu_intensive>1</non_cpu_intensive> in my config.xml file
2. Both app I have checked as NCI in admin panel: "Manage applications"<-"Non-CPU-intensive?"
Now I delete "<non_cpu_intensive>" from config. After hosts are update:
1. on Linux/Android hosts every think is ok and apps working as NCI
2. on Windows apps start working as standard CPU app
1. <non_cpu_intensive>0</non_cpu_intensive> in my config.xml file
2. <non_cpu_intensive>0</non_cpu_intensive> in project.xml for one/both apps
3. Many times Uncheckd/Checked nci app in admin panel and delete <non_cpu_intensive>in my config.xml file
After every step I done I done restart project and wait 3-4 hours that every hosts could finish jobs and start next one
Copyright © 2018 University of California. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.